NOCAP Sports, Inc. (“we” or “NOCAP Sports”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to personal information we collect:
- on the Website;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and the Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by NOCAP Sports or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]nocapsports.io.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and/or
- from third parties—for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website;
- information you may provide when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- and your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a potential investor or a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of NOCAP Sports’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NOCAP Sports about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products; provided that, we contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NOCAP Sports, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Do Not Track
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
Options Regarding Your Personal Information
Emails and Other Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] or by updating your account settings page, or terminating your account, on the Website. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from a third party, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you, when we have a legal obligation to which we are subject, or as advisable in light of legal requirements.
Third Party Websites
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information that is provided to us, please be aware that despite our efforts no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information to us.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to the personal information of individuals who reside in the State of California. We have provided this Privacy Notice for California Residents to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Your Rights and Choices: The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and how you may exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information; Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information we collected about you; (b) the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you; (c) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, if any; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); (f) if we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers, if any, to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to: (a) complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you; (b) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities; (c) debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (d) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law; (e) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.); (f) engage in public or peer-reviewed research in accordance with Section 1798.105 (d)(6) of the CCPA; (g) enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us; (h) comply with a legal obligation; or (i) make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it
- Exercising Your Rights. To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at [email protected].
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within any 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: (a) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual about whom we collected personal information or that you are an authorized representative of that individual; and (b) describe your request with sufficient detail to allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Response Timing and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: (a) deny you goods or services; (b) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; (d) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time
Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice for California Residents, the ways in which we collect and use your information described in this Privacy Notice for California Residents, your choices and rights regarding such use or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: NOCAP Sports, Inc.,1930 E Arizona St, Philadelphia, PA 19125